What would it mean for you and your business if you were denied work because you had no insurance?
What if a member of the public or an employee claimed damages against you or your company?
What if your tools or plant were stolen? Or a building you were erecting was damaged before completion and handover?
Protect yourself and your business with insurance so that if the unexpected happens, you don’t pay with your company or from your own pocket.
Arranging correct insurance is not as simple as it may seem. Consulting an expert insurance broker could save you time and money.
- Know what policies are available – including those not available on the internet or direct
- from an insurer
- Understand what insurance you need and find you a policy to meet those needs
- Be impartial and not limited to policies from a single insurer
- Find you value for your money
- Manage all your insurance requirements,including business, motor and personal insurance
For the best choice, the best value and the best service, ask an expert.
At Entrust Insurance we have products to suit you at every level
- Small Contractors Liability
- Shops, Offices & Surgeries
- Commercial & Residential Property Owners
- Motor Trade Road Risks and Internal Risks
To find out more visit http://www.entrust-insurance.co.uk/businessinsurance.html
or call 0844 272 5358